Top 10 Websites To Save Time In Blogging | Blogging Tools & Apps Online.

These 10 Websites Save Time In Blogging – Blogging Tools

Blogging is not a big deal. If seen in the true sense, if you have accurate information and a clear vision [which you can also call a niche] then you can make a great career in blogging soon. In this post, I am going to share with you the names of some tools or websites, through which I have brought my website to a good position, and have also taken approval from Google AdSense.

The websites that we are going to talk about next are all free. Using these I have saved a huge chunk of my time, which are the most valuable.

 

These 10 Websites Save Time In Blogging - Blogging Tools

 

Useful Tools for Blogging

1. canva.com

canva is the only tool i found which has no free alternatives. If you are a beginner and struggle to create free images for the website, then in Canva you can create absolutely free and copyright free images in minutes. The average time I create an image with canva is 3 minutes.

 

canva tool for blogging


2. Google Input Tool

Right now I run two websites. Hindi is the primary language of both my websites. Initially my typing speed was low, so I used to change it from voice to text by writing with a pen. Soon I increased my typing speed.

 

google input tool for blogging


I use google's hindi input tool for typing. Once accessed from the right bottom corner of the desktop, you can change it to Hindi and English with the help of F12.

 

3. Fontmeme.com

To improve the images of my website, I have to organize the font used inside it well. For this I needed a tool that would give me such Hindi fonts for free, which is in good design and which has no background.

 

From Font Meme, I paste the quotes or any other sentence that comes on my image there and copy its png format directly to Canva. This trick adds four moons to the image.

 

4. pixabay.com

You must have known about the pixabay website. There are about 2.3 million free photos available on pixabay, which you can use in your website without any fear of copyright.

 

pixabay image free royalty free

In addition to images, there will be many cartoons and no background text or vector graphics. With their help, you can increase your creativity.

 

5. imagecompressor.com 

If you use WordPress or any other platform, then you also have to maintain website speed to maintain the rank of the website. For this it is important that you do not use too many plugins in your website, keep the image size low and keep unwanted java files removed.

I always try that the image size of my post should be less than 50 kb. For this I use imagecompressor. Once the image is uploaded I can easily convert as many kb as I need.

 

6. tineeye.com

To make the website image unique, I once upload my image in this tool and check it. Tineye will help you to know the copyright status of your image. Although the image you have used, make sure someone has used it before. So you first edit that image, then check it by uploading it in this tool.

Zero result means your image is unique. There is no need to panic even in 'Matched Result', just your image should be edited. Every image on my website is edited, some images show matched content, but do not match 100%.

 

tineeye keyword research tool


If you ask to search from an image on Google, then you can also use HMH's tool to see where the image is uploaded.

 

7. smallseotools.com

You will not believe I applied for adsense for my website when my 150 posts were completed. Then I had an issue - it was the content. So within ten days, I updated the content of my 150 posts with the help of this tool and also decorated all the images with alt text.

 

I got Adsense approval within 20 hours. With the help of small seo tool, I check the uniqueness of my content, earlier its accuracy was not good but since the new update has come, it has started giving much better results than before.

 

8. Keyword surfer

keyword-surfer is a free chrome extension tool with the help of which you can check cpc and volume in google results. Although its accuracy is not so good, it can help you to catch the exact term of the keyword. What happens is that sometimes the sentence we catch is not a keyword at all. So this tells at least that much whether the sentence we are going to use is a keyword or not.

 

c


9. wordcounter.net

With the word counter, I count the words of the content written. Here I also get to see the density of keywords for free. There is no need to log in to this website of any kind.

 

Well, if your blog is on WordPress, then this tool will not be needed, this option is given in Q's post editor. Otherwise, if you want to count words, then you can also do that by using the box below.

 

10 zippyjot.com 

I use this notepad to share any written details with my community. Me and my team can both log in and edit it. This tool has saved me a lot of time.

Well, if you want to note something just for your memory, then you can also use HMH Note tool, in which you do not even need to create an account, and even if you close the website, then open with double After doing it, the written one will come back, it is also completely secure because it stays only in that browser of yours, make sure to try it once.

 

11 Grammarly

Whenever we write something, say it is a blog post or a neat email, there is bound to be a grammar mistake in it, due to which our writing seems very strange, if someone reads it, then it is necessary that we are a grammarian. Use Tool and the best for this is Grammarly and Ginger

By using all these tools, you can improve your website and your working speed. The less time you will create the better and more unique content. The better and better you will get the result.

 

If you want to see the list of more tools, then you can see HMH Tools, which are used for this website.

 Hope you have liked this information and you must have come to know some essential tools from which you will be able to make your blogging work easier. If there is any tool that has gone its way and helps in the work of blogging, then you must share it with us in the comment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments